Scrip Fundraising Instruction
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE END.
7. Please watch the video that is entitled “Family Registration” that is at the top of the page. This will explain what PrestoPay is and will give you instruction on how to sign up. Click “Yes, I Agree” at the bottom of the page to be directed to the final step of setting up PrestoPay.
*This fundraiser will be run as an “order online only” fundraiser. So it is up to you! This is why it is vital to sign up for PrestoPay. The more cards you buy the more money your student makes!
8. Now you are ready to begin purchasing gift cards for things you already spend money on and make your student money in the process! Follow the instructions bellow to get started. Remember to click “Dashboard” to get back to the main screen.
9. Once back to “Dashboard” the “Express Order” tab allows you to search for the gift cards you want by typing what you are looking for in a text box.
10. The “View ScripNow” tab allows you to view any electronic cards you have purchased.
11. The “Shopping List” tab allows you to make a list of frequently purchased cards so that you won’t have to waste time searching for them.
If you have questions or notice that the instructions need to be clearer please contact Pastor Nate or Thea Polito.
What if my student’s grandparents/or someone that wants to help my student wants to sign up?
Everyone will sign up the same way. Simply indicate on the registration who your child/student is. Type in the name of the student you wish to help as “your child” and they will get the credit.
Will the money we make go directly to my student or will it go in a large pot?
Because you specifically name your child in registration each purchase will indicate your child in the statement in the bank account. The money will not go in a pot to be divided evenly. The more cards you purchase the more money your student makes.
What if I have multiple children?
Money made by siblings will be split evenly between them as money is earned through this fundraiser. You may indicate your child through registration simply as one of your children’s names and we can split the money evenly for all of the siblings. If you would like this to be handled differently please notify Pastor Nate or Thea Polito and we can handle this how you would like.
Where will the physical gift cards be sent?
Physical gift cards will all be sent to the church. This is a Scrip requirement in an attempt to save on shipping. Please note as you are purchasing that there are electronic cards (no physical card required at store, just a printed copy or a smart phone to show the receipt), normal gift cards, and reloadable gift cards.
Reloadable gift cards will be shipped but once you have the physical card you are able to reload it with credit online through PrestoPay.
Where does the money go?
All money you pay will go to Scrip and the kick back will be deposited in the church Youth Ministry account. This account is separate from the general church. That money will then be marked as your student’s credit under their name and will be accessible for any future youth ministry expenses.